Belgrade, October 4th – 8th 2016
Master class will be open to elementary and secondary music school pupils,
undergraduate and master students, as well as graduate saxophonists
4th October, 10h – Nele Tiebout, (BEL)
5th October, 10h – Hugo Afettouche, (FR)
6th October, 10h – Bart Van Beneden, (BEL)
7th October, 10h – Baptiste Herbin, (FR)
8th October, 10h – Vincent David, (FR)
General information about the course
• Active participation in the master class involves a minimum of one lesson (45 minutes) of individual work with the selected teacher and official piano accompanist. Classes are public and open to the public
• The student is free to apply to attend classes with all lecturers. The student is required bring piano notes to the class.
• All active participants will get accreditation and have the opportunity to attend concerts at the First International Saxophone Festival Belgrade Saxperience as well as to listen all master class lessons.
• The number of attendees is limited, so the places will be allocated according to the date of receipt of the completed application form . The deadline for applications is September 30th
• Upon receipt of the application form, the organizer will send the registration fee instructions (not to be paid before confirmation from the organizers) . In the event of cancellation, the organizer retains 20% of the fee to cover the administrative costs.
• Master classes will be held in the mornings at the Cultural Center of Belgrade (Kolarčeva 6 street)
• Timetable will be duly sent to all participants, to email address stated in the application form, and posted on the above mentioned location shortly before the master class .
• Upon completion of the International Saxophone Festival – Belgrade Saxperience master classes, all active attendees will be awarded certificates for participation in the course .
• Organizers shall not be responsible for any kind of accident or loss of items during the master classes at the First International Saxophone Festival Belgrade Saxperience .
• The official languages of the course are English and Serbian .
Master Class Registration fee
• The registration fee for the master class with Nele Tiebout is RSD 5,000.00
• The registration fee for the master class with Hugo Afettouche is RSD 5,000.00 din
• The registration fee for the master class with Bart Van Beneden is RSD 5,000.00 din
• The registration fee for the master class with Baptiste Herbin is RSD 5,000.00 din
• The registration fee for the master class with Vensan David is RSD 5,000.00 din
• The registration fee for the master class with all professors is 20,000.00 RSD
Payment information (payment slip)
Purpose of payment: master class registration fee
Account number: 340-11012979-66
Recipient: Serbian Saxophonist Association, Ace Joksimovica 66 Street, 11000 Belgrade