Belgrade, September 27th – September 30th 2022
Master class will be open to elementary and secondary music school pupils,
undergraduate and master students, as well as graduate saxophonists
September 27th, 09.30 – 12.00h – Nicolas Arsenijevic – Artget Gallery
September 28th, 09.30 – 12.00h – Milan Savic – Artget Gallery
September 29th, 09.30 – 12.00h – Martin Trillaud – Artget Gallery
September 30th, 09.30 – 12.00h – Bunford Gabor – Artget Gallery
General information about the course
• Active participation in the master class involves a minimum of one lesson (30 minutes) of individual work with the selected teacher and official piano accompanist. Classes are public and open to the public
• The student is free to apply to attend classes with all lecturers. The student is required bring piano notes to the class.
• The number of attendees is limited, so the places will be allocated according to the date of receipt of the completed application form . The deadline for applications is 26th September 2022.
• Upon receipt of the application form, the organizer will send the registration fee instructions (not to be paid before confirmation from the organizers) . In the event of cancellation, the organizer retains 20% of the fee to cover the administrative costs.
• Master classes will be held in the mornings at the Artget Gallery.
• Timetable will be duly sent to all participants, to email address stated in the application form, and posted on the above mentioned location shortly before the master class .
• Upon completion of the International Saxophone Festival – Belgrade Saxperience master classes, all active attendees will be awarded certificates for participation in the course .
• Organizers shall not be responsible for any kind of accident or loss of items during the master classes at the Seventh International Saxophone Festival Belgrade Saxperience .
• The official languages of the course are English and Serbian .
Master Class Registration fee
• The registration fee for the master class with Nicolas Arsenijevic is 50 EUR
• The registration fee for the master class with Milan Savic is 50 EUR
• The registration fee for the master class with Martin Trillaud is 50 EUR
• The registration fee for the master class with Bunford Gabor is 50 EUR
• The registration fee for the master class with all professors is 170 EUR
Payment information (payment slip)
Purpose of payment: master class registration fee
Account number: 340-11012979-66
Recipient: Serbian Saxophonist Association, Ace Joksimovica 66 Street, 11000 Belgrade