Zlatibor, 11-16. February 2022.
The Winter School is open to students of primary and secondary music school,
undergraduate and master studies students, and graduate saxophonists and the hobbyists.
General information on Saxophpne Winter School:
• Attendance to Saxophone Winter School includes two lessons per day (2×30 minutes) during five days, classical saxophone classes and saxophone orchestra rehersals.
• All students will be accommodated in hotel Golija and will be provided a place to practice between classes.
• Every student is obliged to bring sheet music for piano to Winter School.
• The number of participants is limited, so places will be allocated according to the date of receipt of completed applications. Deadline for applications is 15 Jan 2021.
• Upon receipt of the application, the organizer will confirm the receipt and send instructions for payment of the registration fee (do not pay the registration fee before the confirmation by the organizers).
• In case of cancellation after 15 Jan, the organizer shall retain 20% of the registration fee to cover the administrative costs.
• Saxophone Winter School will be held in the morning and during afternoon at the hotel Golija on Zlatibor.
• Timetable will be sent in due time to all participants by e-mail or posted at the hotel just before the start of the Winter School.
• Certificates of attendance of the Saxophone Winter School will be officially awarded at the final concert of the participants.
• The organizer is not responsible for any kind of accident or loss of items during the Saxophone Winter School.
• The official language of the Saxophone Winter School is Serbian.
Winter School – 280 EUR.
The price includes six days of Winter school with professor and full accommodation and transportation.
The price does not include ski pass and ski instructor.
Methods of payment: In cash upon registration with the professor before the trip, or payment to the bank account of the Serbian Saxophone Society in Dinars at the average exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia on the payment date.