Belgrade, 3-14. August 2020. @Ustanova kulture Stari grad
Kapetan Mišina 6a
The Summer School is open to students of primary and secondary music school,
undergraduate and master studies students, and graduate saxophonist and the hobbyists
General information on Saxophone Summer School
• Attendance to Saxophone Summer School includes two lessons per day (2 x 45 minutes) during 10 days, classical classes and rehearsals with the official piano accompanist.
• Students will be provided a place to practice between classes in UK Stari grad.
• Students are obliged to bring sheet music for piano to Summer School.
• The number of participants is limited, so places will be allocated according to the date of receipt of completed applications. Deadline for applications is 01 August 2020.
• Upon receipt of the application, the organizer will confirm the receipt and send instructions for payment of the registration fee (do not pay the registration fee before the confirmation by the organizers).
• In case of cancellation after 01 August, the organizer shall retain 50% of the registration fee to cover the administrative costs.
• Saxophone Summer School will be held in the morning and during afternoon at the UK Stari grad.
• Timetable will be sent in due time to all participants by e-mail or posted at the UK Stari grad just before the start of the Summer School.
• Certificates of attendance of the Saxophone Summer School will be officially awarded at the final concert of the participants at 14 August.
• The organizer is not responsible for any kind of accident or loss of items during the Saxophone Summer School.
• The official languages of the Summer School saxophone are Serbian and English.